Jump to navigation Jump to search
DLH is a three-letter abbreviation which may refer to:
- Abbreviation for pre-war Deutsche Luft Hansa
- DLH Group, a Danish timber supply company
- Domestic long-haired cat
- IATA code for Duluth International Airport in Duluth, Minnesota
- Former abbreviation of General Directorate of the Infrastructural Investment in Turkey
- ICAO designator for Lufthansa, a German airline
- Station code of the Amtrak Thruway Motorcoach station in Duluth, Minnesota
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DLH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.