Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tohu can refer to:
- Tohu Harris, New Zealand rugby league footballer
- Tohu Kākahi, New Zealand Māori leader
- Tohu, a biblical person (an ancestor of the prophet Samuel; 1 Samuel 1:1)
- Another transliteration of the Japanese word "tofu"
- Tohu wa-bohu, the Hebrew phrase from the Book of Genesis, usually translated "formless and empty"
- Tohu and Tikun: The two stages of Existence in Lurianic Kabbalah. The initial Olam-World of Tohu-Chaos collapses, to be replaced by the World of Tikun-Rectification
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tohu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.