Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shirk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shirk may refer to:
- Shirk (surname)
- Shirk (Islam), in Islam, the sin of idolatry or associating beings or things with Allah
- Shirk, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Shirk-e Sorjeh, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- "Shirk break", a synonym for coffee break
- Shirking model, part of the economic principle of the efficiency wage
- USS Shirk (DD-318), a United States Navy destroyer in service 1921 to 1930
- Shirag, a village in Birjand County, South Khorasan Province, Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shirk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.